About Me

I have been carving and sculpting since I was a young kid. If memory serves me I started carving when I was 8 or 9 years old. I've always had a desire to create art and pursued to earn a Bachelor's and Master's degrees in The Fine Arts. The very first tobacco pipe I made, that I can remember, was back in the early 2000s, a meerschaum kit I bought off Ebay. About 5 or 6 years ago it broke, but I had to save her so I searched and found a Sterling Silver bent tube to run from the bowl to the shank. I still smoke it every now and then. I started getting more serious about pipe making around 2015 and decided to take it from a hobby for my own use to showing them to the World. Here I will document each pipe I make and perhaps a story or two.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.